Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sticking around

I was asked if I would continue to write in my blog in the new year?  Absolutely was my only response.  I enjoy this, it has allowed me to express who I am and what I enjoy.  It has given me an outlet that I previously never had.

I want to move on from just a Blogger Platform into a picture platform as well.  I like showing off my snaps, and this place is a great place to do it.  I have had some recent interest in my flies, so I know I will have to get back into show-casing them.

There is just no reason to quit writing  or quit posting my thoughts.  This outlet is more of a release than than effort.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you will keep writing on this blog. I will be posting random comments about your fishing excursions and I can't wait to see all your pictures in thr future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's awesome! Congratulations on your decision. I find that Tumblr makes it easy to post pictures and stuff. If you want any help with Tumblr let me know as that is where I post. I'm excited to see picture of your fishing expeditions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey John,

    Thanks. I have not even considered Tumblr. I'll look into it. I'm looking forward to having some cool trips in the coming weeks. I'm having some fun right now trying to convert my canoe into some kind of poor-man's-flats-skiff? Who knows? Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete