Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dragonfly Wings

I uploaded my first video today.  It is about how to build dragonfly wings, for tying a "dragon-fly".  I started my own YouTube site, to coordinate with this blog.  Pictures are great, and so is writing a how-to.  Thing is though, I believe that videos explain a bit better than pictures.  Watching videos on YouTube is how I learned how to fly fish.  I watched 100's of different videos to learn what I needed to become moderately successful.  I watch videos still to learn about fly fishing and fly tying.  I will get an idea about something and I go to YouTube to see if there are any amalgamations of my idea.  My main motivation for creating the first video came from the fact that there were no how-to's on building dragonfly wings.

I'm excited about sharing some ideas and sharing my creations.  I will be sharing other videos as well.  I have a great one from the ghost tour last night at Church Street Station.  I also have a waterproof video camera, that will make for some fun perspectives of the natural springs, when I venture to them in the coming weeks.  This is going to be a fun adventure and I hope you come along for the ride.

My first video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmfaaNPa3hQ check it out and leave a comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment